#1 2023-06-30 19:18:28

Collin1348
Website

What Shakespeare Can Teach You About Skincare Routine

Kylie Cosmetics’ 12 Days of Advent holiday gift set boasts founder Kylie Jenner’s favorite makeup and skincare items from her namesake brand, including full-sized matte liquid lipsticks, lip liners, high gloss, gel and liquid eyeliners, lip oil and sugar lip scrub; travel-sized coconut body lotion clarifying facial oil; and a headband. It did an excellent job at removing my makeup and being a great first step to my double-cleanse. Description: This cleanser was recommended to me by Yoon and is the first step in a double-cleanse to remove oil-based makeup, SPF, and other impurities. I completely agree that it's ideal for removing oil-based makeup, SPF, and other impurities as my makeup slid off like butter. It’s another product that contains some of the best oils, making it perfect for instant makeup and impurity removal. Were you obsessed with your grandmother’s vintage makeup as a kid? I found that this balm was so effective that my Alleya Skin Eye Cream was spotless when I came to my second cleanse. Description: Yoon added this product to my morning cleanser regimen and the second step to my evening double-cleanse. My Thoughts: This balm is truly incredible, and I know it’s a product I’ll continue to repurchase.

Also visit my homepage: Alleya Skin

Board footer